Terms and Conditions of Bookings for Summer 2024
Payment and deposits
- All bookings to be paid in full prior to arrival.
- Failure to comply with the payment schedule may result in the cancellation of the entire reservation.
- Extra charges accrued by individuals must be settled by those individuals prior to departure.
- All deposits are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Full pre-payments are made on booking.
- Payments can be made via Mastercard, Visa or American Express
- Cash is not accepted at reception
- For all group bookings over 6 rooms, confirmation of numbers, special requests and room breakdown must be received 2 weeks prior to the arrival date, a full rooming list must be received 10 working days prior to arrival.
- Rooming list submission does not apply for families.
- All cancellations must be received 48 hours prior to the arrival date. Should you wish to cancel after this deadline, a cancellation fee of 100% of rooms held will be charged.
- All members of the party must be over 23 years of age or over. An ID will be required at check-in. Failure to provide a valid ID for all members of booking will result in the cancellation of the entire reservation.
- Not applicable for family bookings.
- Requests from Reception and Security staff are to be accepted in this regard without exception. A security deposit of €50 per room must be made on arrival at the village using a debit or credit card presented by the group leader. This deposit is a pre-authorisation and once released may take up to 10 working days to be available on relevant card. Organisers/Guests will be responsible for any damages to property or loss of fixtures and fittings. Where possible, photographic evidence and an invoice will be provided.
- Atalia Student Residences DAC reserves the right to use this deposit to compensate other guests if they have been disturbed by any member of your group especially at night or for the repair or replacement of damaged items (broken furniture, tampering with Fire Safety Equipment including smoking in the apartment, etc.) attributed to any group member.
- Guests are requested to leave the apartment in a clean and tidy state on departure. Charges will be levied against the deposit if additional cleaning and rubbish removal is required by Atalia Student Residences DAC staff.
- Residents are requested to be considerate of other guests at all times especially in terms of noise levels during the hours of darkness (between 11pm and 7am).
- The consumption of alcohol in the public areas of the village, including common rooms, courtyards and car parks is strictly prohibited at all times.
- All our apartments and rooms have a strict no smoking/vaping policy. The designated areas outside of the apartments must be used.
- If any evidence of smoking is found either during your stay, or after your departure, an excess cleaning charge of €100 will be taken from your security deposit.
Acceptance of terms and conditions
- Once a booking has been made and accepted by Atalia Student Residences DAC, a contract exists between the guest and Atalia Student Residences DAC. Booking by the guest (and all members of your party) indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Strictly no visitors are allowed to visit the apartment at any time.
- No parties allowed.
- We will have security on-site.
- It is recommended that group bookers advise all parties in their group of the terms and conditions of service.
- Only service animals are accepted at Atalia Student Residences DAC.
- We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees or contractors whilst acting in the course of employment.
Right to decline
- Atalia Student Residences DAC reserves the right to refuse, alter or cancel a booking, even after receipt of payment. In addition, the company is relieved of all liability should reserved accommodation not be available due to circumstances beyond our control. In such an instance, alternative arrangements will be made in similar accommodation, or a full refund will be offered. However, no refund or liability will apply to a situation where a client is requested to vacate, or leaves of their own accord, prior to the expiration of their booking.
- Atalia Student Residences DAC endeavours to use all reasonable efforts to ensure that the guest’s chosen accommodation is properly arranged and is of a good standard.
- If issues arise the guest should immediately notify management.
- In the event that Atalia Student Residences DAC is found to be in breach of this warranty and cannot rectify the problem, we will either provide you with a replacement room/apartment (if reasonably practicable) or a partial refund of the price paid.
- Under no circumstances shall Atalia Student Residences DAC’s liability to the guest exceed the amount paid to it for the rental period.
Any data collected during the course of this booking will be stored in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). With your permission, we may from time to time contact you about promotions and offers. We will only share your details with trusted third party service providers, such as our booking engine providers.
Thank you for your cooperation.