Eircode for Corrib Village/Goldcrest Village check-in: H91 F78F
Eircode for Dunlin Village check-in: H91 DFD0
Driving & Parking
If you’re driving, available routes and directions can be found here.
There is a limited amount of free, nearby parking available to guests. Parking is provided on a first-come-first-served basis and therefore, is not guaranteed close to your apartment.
Complimentary parking is provided on the grounds of Corrib Village for all our summer residents (excluding blue-lined Pay & Display spaces, for which payment is required). No permit is required but please provide your registration at reception. A permit is required in all other areas of the University campus (excluding blue-lined Pay & Display spaces, for which payment is required). Please note that strict clamping is in operation in all areas outside of Corrib Village gates and in Pay & Display areas both inside and outside Corrib Village.
The nearest airport is Shannon Airport, which is 85.6km away from Galway.
• Shannon Airport – www.shannonairport.com
• Dublin Airport – www.dublinairport.com
• Ireland West Airport Knock – www.irelandwestairport.com
Buses & Coaches
• Bus Eireann – www.buseireann.ie
• Citylink – www.citylink.ie
• GoBus – www.gobus.ie
• Iarnród Eireann (Irish Rail) – www.irishrail.ie
• BIG-O-TAXIS – www.bigotaxis.com
• Enterprise Car Rental – www.enterprise.ie
• Budget Car Hire – www.budget.ie